Census data presented by the State of Illinois
- 2010 Census Data
- 2000 Census Data
- By Address - Use this simple search function to find the population data for a city or village based on a specific location.
- Illinois Data - Here, you'll find highlights of the 2000 census data, including largest counties and cities as well as the fastest growing cities.
- Illinois Counties - rolling over the map will give you the population for each county. Clicking on a county with bring you to.
- Illinois Municipalities - Choose the city or village to find detailed census information.
Community Profiles detailing information on businesses and industries, health care facilities, airports, utilities, schools and other amenities are available from DCEO.
What follows are links to several state-sponsored websites that will provide you with information regarding job-related material. Choose from the Labor Market Information Data Series, Workforce Information, and Career Information.
- Labor Market Information Data Series - This information includes employment statistics, job forecast, wages and demographic characteristics. The Illinois Department of Employment Security collects, analyzes and disseminates this data in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Labor's Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) and Employment and Training Administration (ETA).
- Workforce Information - Your gateway to workforce and career information.
About the BIDC Network
The Business and Industry Data Center Program was started in 1988 by the U.S. Census Bureau as an expansion of the State Data Center Program. The BIDC Program is designed to meet the growing need by decision makers for effective use of economic statistics. The Census Bureau promotes the BIDC Program as a means to increase the public's awareness of economic and demographic data and to make wider use of this data.
Illinois helps meet this need by providing existing and future businesses in Illinois convenient access to statistical data and other sources of usable information. Our goal is to enhance the ability of small businesses to plan, market, manage and expand their businesses in Illinois and throughout the world.
Contact Ed Taft at 217-785-6117 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Illinois Residents' Standard Of Living Improves During 1990'S
New Census Data Shows Increase In Household Income, Decrease In Poverty
Federal Data Links
The following links offer all the data you need if you're searching for information regarding federal census, labor, and economic statistics.
State Data Links
For more information, please contact: