Illinois Energy Now: New 2013-2014 Public Sector Energy Efficiency Standard and Custom Incentive Programs for projects completed June 1, 2013 through May 15, 2014.
Program Guidelines and Fillable Application : Application Forms have been re-designed in a fillable Adobe document. DCEO encourages that this form is filled out with a computer using Adobe Reader, available here (www.get.adobe.com/reader) for free download. Please revisit this webpage to make sure you have the most current version of guidelines as they are revised on an on-going basis.
New Application Procedure:
1) Complete Sections 1, 2, 3, and 4 and corresponding Incentive Worksheets in Section 4 (Standard Incentive Program Worksheets and/or Custom). The Incentive Worksheets are accessed by checking the appropriate boxes on Application Page 6:
¨Lighting ¨ HVAC ¨ Equipment (VSDs, Water heaters, Showerheads) ¨ Kitchen ¨ Custom
2) Save the Adobe.pdf as a new file with the Applicant Name. Example: Urbana Public Library Application.pdf
3) Print out Sections 1, 2, 3, and 4 and corresponding Incentive Worksheets in Section 4 (Standard Incentive Program Worksheets and/or Custom) along with electric and/or natural gas utility bill for 1 month and equipment specifications. Scan all documents together and save. Example: Urbana Public Library Support.pdf
4) Attach all of these scanned documents as one attachment and also attach the completed Adobe.pdf file as a second attachment to Illinois.firstname.lastname@example.org Example: Attach Urbana Public Library Application.pdf and Urbana Public Library Support.pdf
• Electronic Submission is preferred or you can mail the project specific printed documents to: Illinois Energy Now, DCEO, 500 E. Monroe St., Springfield, IL 62701.
• Please don’t mail and e-mail the same Application, this leads to confusion and waste. DCEO only wants to receive forms specific to your project.
Guidelines include the DOUBLE-UP NATURAL GAS BONUS through May 15, 2014, while funds remain.
||Doubles all natural gas incentives in the Standard and Custom Program|
||Final year for increased gas incentives|
||Standard Incentive: listed under Standard natural gas measures |
Custom Incentive: $3.00 per therm reduced
The SWEET DEAL
Increases the qualifying incentive by 10% for Finals submitted by Oct. 31, 2013.
Increases the qualifying incentive by 5% for Finals submitted by Feb. 14, 2014.
Projects must be 100% complete.
Qualifying incentive is limited to 75% of the Total Project Cost (before Sweet Deal Bonus).
Total Project Cost = cost to purchase + install the qualifying measures including labor costs.
How to find the record of incentive payment from the Office of the Illinois Comptroller
Recycling Fluorescent Lamps:
Click here for Illinois Environmental Protection Agency information on managing used fluorescent lamps and high-intensity-discharge lamps.